Click to see larger image.
- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Golf Landscapes Acoustic Image Panels
- Product Description
Golf Landscapes Acoustic Panels
Get your daily dose of iron! Tour pros, recreational, and casual golfers, all know there is no better experience than a fabulous golf course in a spectacular setting. From rolling hills to ocean views, this showcase of great golf image panel art is definitely up to par. Audimute offers Eco-Friendly composition: featuring fabrics made of 100% recycled or compostable material and our trademarked acoustic absorption material eco-C-tex.
- How Do Sound Insulating Panels Work? Acoustic Panels remove sound disturbances and create great-looking, great-sounding rooms. They provide the perfect sound absorption materials for deadening and dampening sound and come in a variety of sizes, types, and colors, to meet your design and acoustical requirements.
- Easy Installation: Hanging your acoustic sound panels on any wall surface is quick and easy with Audimute panel clips. Panel clips provide extra panel rigidity and simplify installation with a back lip that slips perfectly over our panel clips.
- Home Applications: The heart of a great collection is home in your music studio or recording room, living room with vaulted ceilings, home theater or office, and even your laundry room.
- Understanding Sound:
- NRC: Noise Reduction Coefficient measures the amount of noise absorbed by a ceiling material.
- STC: Sound Transmission Class measure the ability of a wall to block noise transfer between adjacent rooms.
- Why Do “Music Enthusiasts” Rely on Audimute? Contractors, Do-It-Yourselfers, Architects, and Acoustic Specialist, all know we work hard and take customer satisfaction and performance seriously.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more. We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here. Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere® Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Customer Reviews