Click to see larger image.
HC Acoustic Panels | Bleach-Cleanable Fabric Wall Panels
- Product Description
Acoustic Wall Panels for Healthcare Facilities
Create a more calming, healing environment for patients and employees with Audimute Acoustic Wall Panels for hospitals. Covered in high-quality bleach cleanable fabric available in a variety of styles, these panels are the ideal solution for sterile facilities where sanitization and disenfection are crucial.
- How will panels help? Privacy is important in healthcare facilities, as is peacefulness & quiet. Acoustic wall panels act as a giant sonic sponge, soaking up all of the unwanted noise and echo in your space, improving acoustic clarity so that one doesn’t feel the need to speak as loud to be heard.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Eco-c-Tex® sound absorption material is the most important component when it comes to the construction of your acoustic panel. Unlike traditional acoustic foam, eco-C-tex is made from 100% recycled materials, making it the most eco-friendly choice among acoustic products.
- Cleanliness is key. Choose from a variety of high-quality bleach-cleanable acoustic fabrics to create a decorative acoustic solution for your sterile space.
- Built with quality in mind. We take pride in building high-quality panels that will last. We reinforce the shape of your acoustic panel with a steel frame that surrounds the eco-c-tex® core. Your chosen fabric is then perfectly wrapped around the panel.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic wall panel is proudly assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Installation is a breeze. Hanging up your new acoustic panels is simple. Once you decide where to place your panels on the wall, screw the Z-clip into the wall, and hang it up.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more. We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here. Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere® Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup. May be cleaned with a 4:1 water to bleach solution.
- Customer Reviews
- “Sound Issues in a Hospital Solved ” Review by Laurie
I work at a hospital which recently had renovations completed. We soon learned that there was a sound issue in our Hearings room. We purchased standard panels from Audimute to help with the problem. Upon arrival, the product was fantastic, easy to install and looks like artwork on the walls. It has made a tremendous difference on the sound level and echoes in the room. We are so pleased that we just placed another order.
(Posted on 1/2/2014)
Write Your Own Review