Custom Fabric Acoustic Baffles
Not sure how to place your custom order? Want fabric sample swatches? No problem! One of our acoustic specialists would be happy to help you. Give us a call at 1-866-553-4300 or chat now.
Please note, custom items or personalized items made especially for you are non-returnable. Custom items and personalized items include acoustic products with custom images, special-order fabric, customer-specified fabric, custom-colored acoustic tiles, custom-designed products, and custom size panels or tiles.
- Product Description
Custom Fabric Acoustic Baffles
Add a new design element to your current décor with Audimute Custom Fabric Acoustic Baffles. Covered in high-quality acoustic fabric, our Custom Fabric Acoustic Baffles are the perfect ceiling soundproofing treatment that can be customized to match any style.
- Make your vision a reality. Choose from a variety of high-quality CF Stinson & Guilford of Maine acoustic fabrics or use a personal fabric to match your current furnishings.
- Built to last. Your custom fabric is then affixed to the front and back faces of the sound baffle. All edges are coated with a black acoustical paint that is hardened for a sleek, finished look.
- No wall space? No problem. Perfect for spaces with limited wall space that also value style and design. Retail spaces, industrial lofts, performance stages, and so much more.
- .95 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our ceiling baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, soaking up 95% of the noise, creating a more pleasantly sounding environment for everyone.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex™ material is the greenest sound absorption material on the planet.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each baffle is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and hanging cable. Voila! Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included.
Please note: Not all fabric selections are made with acoustics in mind. We do recommend selecting one of the acoustically transparent fabrics from Guilford of Maine or CF Stinson. Learn more here.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here.
Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®.
Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Customer Reviews