Click to see larger image.
- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Art Collection Image Panels
- Product Description
Image Sound Deadening Panels: The Art Collection
Do you want to have to choose between the acoustic tuning and the aesthetics of your space? We didn't think so - and with our Art collection of Image Sound Deadening Panels, you don't have to.
Here at Audimute, we know that high performance, eco-friendly sound absorption doesn't have to be ugly. Form and function merge in our decorative sound deadening panels. The Art collection of Sound Deadening Panels will add a splash of color and style to any space while also making the sound within the space crisp and clear.
How do they work? When sound is released in your space, sound waves bounce off hard surfaces such as walls and furnishings. Without sound deadening panels, your room’s acoustics will sound muddy and distorted. Acoustic Sound Panels absorb active sound waves that cause echoes and reverberant noise, optimizing the acoustics in your space.
Customize your interior design by choosing a variety of your favorite images for a gallery-like effect. Or choose your favorite image as a focal point, and add some complementary Fabric Panels to flesh out your custom acoustic treatment. The art collection of sound deadening panels allows a complete acoustic treatment to also serve as artwork for your space. Explore your options today!
Audimute Sound Deadening Panels offer:
- excellent acoustic absorption properties - NRC 1.0 - particularly effective at absorbing mid- and high frequencies
- fire safe materials - class A fire rated (NFPA)
- high quality, durable fabric wrapped edge frame of lightweight metal hand assembled in the USA from start to finish
- eco-friendly construction, featuring fabrics made of 100% recycled or compostable material and our trademarked acoustic absorption material eco-C-tex, the GREENEST sound absorption material in today's marketplace! (eco-C-tex is a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which is post-consumer recycled newspaper - and is the GREENEST alternative to traditional fiberglass insulation, requiring 1/10 of the energy to produce.)
- hangs in seconds, like a framed picture, using our panel wall clip (1 clip per panel is included with your order).
Seeking a bass trap solution? Be sure to select our 4” thickness for maximum sound absorption. Bass traps can be easily mounted flush to the wall with our included z-clips or corner-mounted for maximum effectiveness. Corner mounts are available here.
- Specs & Installation
Image Panels - Sound Deadening Panels:
Available colors/patterns: Unlimited...any high resolution digital artwork, logo, or photograph can be printed
2” thickness: 1’ x 2’, 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’, Custom
4” thickness: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’, Custom
Mounting/Installation: Panel clips (recommended for walls) or corner mount
Care Instructions: Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
Cover Materials / Fabric:
Acoustical Performance - NRC 1.0
Flammability – NFPA
Material Composition – 100% recycled polyester - a blend of post-consumer recycled polyester (73%-100%) and pre-consumer recycled polyester (0%-23%)
Absorption Material - proprietary eco-C-tex:
Acoustical Performance - NRC 1.0
Flammability – ASTM E84 Class A
Material Composition – a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers (the majority of which is post-consumer recycled newspaper!)
Health – Completely safe, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic
Lightweight steel, 100% recyclable
Panel Clips: 1 clip per panel included (we recommend purchasing additional clips if you plan to mount panels with a 3’ span or greater horizontally to the floor)
Corner Mount: available separately (see our Mounting Hardware section)
Sound lab Report
- Customer Reviews
- “Decorative Media Room Panels” Review by Steve M
Very good quality panels. I will highly recommend and look forward to my next purchase. This purchase for a media room where I removed carpet and replaced with tile. Sound panel gave the room a nice decorative look. Special thanks to Laura for her patience and assistance.
(Posted on 4/18/2012)
Write Your Own Review