Click to see larger image.
- - You will receive a proof of the image layout after purchase to approve. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your panels within 7 - 12 business days.
- - Image panels will be cropped to the size selected.
- - Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see first hand the quality of our products.
Abstract Art Acoustic Image Panels
- Product Description
Abstract Art Acoustic Panels
Step outside of the expected and into the world of abstract art. A modern-day canvas of shape, color, form, and line, are a perfect addition to any contemporary space. Fabric sound panels are more than just decorative; they are NRC rated 1.0 for preferred sound absorption of mid to high range frequencies.
- Why Do “Music Enthusiasts” Rely on Audimute? Contractors, Do-It-Yourselfers, Architects, and Acoustic Specialist, all know we work hard and take customer satisfaction and performance seriously.
- Care and Cleaning of Acoustic Panels: To remove surface dust from your acoustic panel lightly dust or vacuum with a soft brush. You may also use a lint brush or roller for light dusting.
- Our Value Promise: We believe that value is about quality, price, and the experience. We will deliver your projects on time and exceed all expectations.
- Quality Craftsmanship: We stand by our work. Our premium acoustic panels are hand-built according to your specifications. Quality craftsmanship and proudly American made.
- Commercial Applications: Audimute Acoustic panels offer style, beauty, and performance with endless solution to controlling sound in a variety of commercial spaces.
- Acoustic Environment: Create an impressive and professional acoustic environment in educational and healthcare facilities, office and retail spaces, cinemas and theaters, restaurants, houses of worship, gymnasiums and auditoriums, conference centers, professional recording studios, factories and warehouses, auto garages and mechanic shops, kennels, hair salons and anywhere echo and reverberation may be a problem.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic panels have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more. We've designed our panel frames with two things in mind: stability and simple installation. The frame's back edge slips perfectly over the two included Z-clips that are packaged with each panel. View installation instructions here. Check out bass trap corner mount installation instructions here. Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to work with you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishings, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere® Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Customer Reviews
- “Very Pleased” Review by C.
I am pleased with the performance of the acoustic panel. I recently enclosed my Florida lanai with glass doors which resulted in an acoustical problem--an echo. The panel has solved the problem. I am planning to install more panels in a long hallway across from a utility closet that houses the air handler of my air conditioning unit. The sound of the fan is noticeably reduced with an acoustic panel across from the louvered door. It keeps the sound from bouncing off the hallway walls and into the living space.
(Posted on 6/17/2015)
Write Your Own Review