Custom Image Acoustic Baffles
- Please review our image preparation instructions and make sure your high resolution image conforms to the image requirements listed above! If you need assistance preparing your image(s), call (866-553-4600) to ask us about our full design services and custom solutions.
- Before your order goes to print, you will receive a proof of the image layout. Once you've approved the proof, you can expect to receive your baffles within 5-10 business days. We begin production with your approval, at which time your order becomes non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase an Image Sample Pack to see the quality of our products first hand. Included with each sample pack is a rebate equal to the cost of the sample which you may apply to your first acoustic baffle order.
Please note, custom items or personalized items made especially for you are non-returnable. Custom items and personalized items include acoustic products with custom images, special-order fabric, customer-specified fabric, custom-colored acoustic tiles, custom-designed products, and custom size panels or tiles.
- Product Description
Custom Image Acoustic Baffles
Add a personal touch to your room while creating an acoustically pleasing environment with Audimute Custom Image Sound Baffles. Covered in high-quality acoustic fabric printed with your favorite image, these baffles make the perfect ceiling soundproofing solution that’s totally unique to your space.
- Make it your own. We’ll personalize your sound baffle by printing your favorite high-res photo on high-quality, acoustically transparent fabric. Don’t have an image in mind? You can even select an image from iStockphoto if you do not have an image of your own (learn how to transfer a picture to a baffle or panel here).
- Built to last. Your printed image will then be affixed to the front and back faces of the sound baffle. All edges are coated with a black acoustical paint that is hardened for a sleek, finished look.
- No wall space? No problem. Perfect for areas with high ceilings such as retail spaces, gymnasiums, cafeterias, and more.
- .95 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our acoustic baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, soaking up 95% of the noise, creating a more pleasantly sounding environment for everyone.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex™ material is the greenest sound absorption material on the planet.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each baffle is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and hanging cable. Voila! Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included.
Note: Please review our art requirements and image preparation instructions prior to uploading your image. If you need assistance preparing your image(s), give us a call at 866-553-4600. One of our Graphic Specialists will be more than happy to assist you!
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here.
Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®.
Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Customer Reviews