HC Acoustic Fabric Baffles
- Product Description
Fabric Acoustic Baffles for Healthcare
Healthcare Fabric Acoustic Baffles are concealed in a bleach-cleanable fabric making them ideal for sterile environments where sanitization is crucial, all while creating a peaceful environment for patients, nurses, doctors, and visitors.
- Cleanliness is key. Choose from a variety of durable fabric coverings for your sound baffles that can be cleaned with bleach, ensuring sanitization and disinfection within your facility.
- Built to last. Your chosen fabric is then affixed to the front and back faces of the acoustic baffle and all edges are coated with a black acoustical paint that is hardened for a smooth, finished look.
- .95 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, soaking up 95% of the noise, creating a calm & quiet environment.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex™ material is the greenest sound absorption material on the planet.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic baffle is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and hanging cable. Voila! Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.
Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84.
Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here.
Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®.
Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with a 4:1 water-to-bleach solution, water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Customer Reviews