Click to see larger image.
Try before you buy! Fabrics, colors, and images may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. We encourage you to purchase a Sample Pack to examine our fabrics and see first hand the quality of our products.
Designer Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
- Product Description
Designer Acoustic Ceiling Clouds
Make the perfect design statement while improving sound quality in your space with Audimute Designer Acoustic Ceiling Clouds – the perfect solution for spaces with limited wall space. Our ceiling clouds will add a whole new element to your room while soundproofing from above.
- Dual-absorption sonic sponges. Acoustic clouds are hung parallel to the ceiling allowing them to absorb sound waves traveling toward the ceiling in order to stop them from bouncing back to the floor. Noise and sound that escapes the first point of contact with the ceiling cloud is reflected from the ceiling and absorbed on the top-most side of the cloud - making it easier for you to hear what you want to hear.
- Blend in or stand out. Durable, designer acoustic fabrics adorn your ceiling clouds and can create a focal point in a room or subtly blend with your ceiling; providing a beautiful, un-intrusive sound solution.
- No wall space? No problem. These acoustical ceiling clouds are the perfect solution for offices, gymnasiums, restaurants, religious facilities and any other room where wall space is limited.
- 1.0 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0 means our clouds have the power to turn down the volume, absorbing up to 100% of the noise (on average), creating a much better sounding environment.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex™ material is the greenest sound absorption material on earth.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each acoustic cloud is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. No need to save it for a rainy day. Simply place your four movable eye bolts into the mounting rail on the back of each ceiling cloud and use hanging cable to suspend them from any ceiling type, in any custom design you desire. Please note: hanging cable and ceiling attachments are not included.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of 1.0. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling clouds have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating. Learn more. Each cloud comes with four plates and four eye bolts used to provide a solid attachment within our mounting rails. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here. Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere® Care Instructions: Standard Care Label W-S. Clean with water based cleaning agents, foam or pure, water free solvents. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
- Customer Reviews