Click to see larger image.
Choose your custom acoustical paint coating from hundreds of options at Sherwin Williams' seen here.
Please note, custom items or personalized items made especially for you are non-returnable. Custom items and personalized items include acoustic products with custom images, special-order fabric, customer-specified fabric, custom-colored acoustic tiles, custom-designed products, and custom size panels or tiles.
AcoustiColor® Sound Baffles - 50 Pack
- Product Description
AcoustiColor® Sound Baffles – 50 Pack
Soundproof your ceiling with Audimute AcoustiColor Sound Baffles. Coated with our AcoustiColor finish of high-quality Sherwin Williams’ paint in any color you desire. Our hanging sound baffles are designed to create amazing sound experiences within spaces that have little wall space.
- Who said soundproofing can’t be pretty? AcoustiColor Sound Baffles are beautiful and affordable – the design possibilities are endless. Choose an AcoustiColor paint finish that blends into your décor, or be bold and choose a color that will be a new focal point in your space.
- High quality at a low price. Hanging baffles soundproof spaces more effectively when grouped, making the 50-pack a huge value.
- No wall space? No problem. Perfect for gymnasiums, performance spaces, houses of worship, retail spaces, factories and more.
- .95 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, soaking up 95% of the noise, creating a better sounding environment for everyone.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex® material is the greenest sound absorption material on the planet.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each baffle is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and hanging cable. Voila! Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included.
AcoustiColor® Touch-Up Kit
Every AcoustiColor® product purchase includes an AcoustiColor Touch Up Kit, because bumps and dings happen. This all-in-one paint touch-up kit is specially formulated to provide long-lasting repairs to small nicks, scratches, and chips with a simple squeeze of the enclosed bottle.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here.
Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®.
- Customer Reviews