AcoustiColor® Accent Baffles - 12 Pack
- Product Description
AcoustiColor® Accent Baffles – 12 Pack
Audimute Acoustic Accent Baffles provide an absorptive and decorative solution for your ceiling. Coated with our AcoustiColor finish – our pre-selected Sherwin Williams’ paint colors or your selection of any Sherwin Williams’ paint - our acoustic ceiling baffles create extraordinary sound experiences within spaces that have limited wall space.
- Who said soundproofing can’t be pretty? AcoustiColor Accent Baffles feature your choice of three decorative edges - use them as an accent to a larger baffle grouping or in a large group of accent baffles - you decide. Select an AcoustiColor paint finish that blends into your décor, or be bold and choose a color that when combined with their decorative edges - will be a new focal point in your space.
- High quality at a low price. Audimute's ceiling baffles absorb sound best when grouped, making the 6-pack a huge value.
- No wall space? No problem. Perfect for educational and healthcare institutions, including gymnasiums, classrooms and hallways. Our acoustic ceiling accent baffles are also great for performance spaces and houses of worship.
- .95 NRC rating. A Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95 means our baffles are giant sound absorbing sponges, creating a better sounding environment for everyone.
- Eco-friendly sound absorption. Our patented eco-C-tex® material is the greenest sound absorption material on the planet. Made of recycled materials, we care about our planet's environment as much as we care about your sound environment.
- Made in the U.S.A. Each baffle is assembled, with care, by the hands of our talented production team right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Easy installation. It’s easy to show off your new sound baffles. Hang them from the ceiling using two included eye hooks per baffle and your own hanging cable. Voila! Please note: hanging cable and ceiling mounts are not included.
AcoustiColor® Touch-Up Kit
Every AcoustiColor® product purchase includes an AcoustiColor Touch Up Kit, because bumps and dings happen. This all-in-one paint touch-up kit is specially formulated to provide long-lasting repairs to small nicks, scratches, and chips with a simple squeeze of the enclosed bottle.
- Specs & Installation
Exceptional sound absorption. Noise Reduction Coefficient of .95. View the sound lab report. eco-C-tex™ sound absorption material consists of a blend of recycled cotton and cellulose fibers - the majority of which are post-consumer recycled newspaper and requires an astounding 1/10th of the amount of energy to produce compared to traditional fiberglass. Safe for your health. - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass. Class A Fire-Rated (ASTM E84 Class A) The materials used in our acoustic ceiling baffles have received the highest rating possible under the ASTM E-84. Learn more. Each baffle comes with two eye hooks that can be placed in two of the four pre-drilled holes on the top of each baffle. Ceiling hanging cable is not included. View installation instructions here. Want to create a sound solution that’s totally unique to your space? We have experienced designers ready to empower you to create your own soundproofing solution. The possibilities are endless with custom images, sizes, shapes, finishing, and framing options. Ready to get the ball rolling? Reach out to one of our Acoustic Specialists - the experts at creating Sound Experiences Everywhere®
- Customer Reviews